These are the resources (and the supporting information) available in the IEEE Lounge. Some resources require user login/permissions.
- In-room Bulletin Board – See all the same announcements you can see in the room, but from the comfort of your own computer (not for mobile).
- Computer/Printer Access – Requires an active U of M account and is for academic use only between the hours of 9am to 4pm.
- TV – Feel free to use the TV to collaborate on projects. Connect to it via HDMI cable (HDMI 2) or wirelessly (HDMI 1, requires Windows 8+ or Android). Just remember to switch it back to HDMI 3 when done so everyone can see the room announcements.
- Kitchenette – Coffee, hot water, toaster, microwave and utensils are at your convince. Please clean-up after yourself, use supplies with moderation, and no storing of cups/mugs on the shelves.
- Refrigerator/Freezer – Store you lunches with. Please label all items with your name and date. We’ll throw anything out that’s older than a week.
- Table/workspace – There’s plenty of seating and tables for you to work on, just make sure to clean-up after yourself.
- Workbench – An oscilloscope, signal generator, power supply, soldering station and much more are at your disposal. Just try not to break anything
- Door Access Management [Officer Use Only] – register user for door access.